100gm Black and Green's Chocolate 85%
3 eggs – 1 yolk
1 cup caster sugar
1 cup – 1-2 tbs GF flour
Pinch baking powder
1/3 cup Cadbury cocoa – 1 tbs if needed
1. Melt and cool the butter and chocolate.
2. Whip the eggs, yolk and caster sugar.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, vanilla and cocoa. Mix.
4. Bake at 160 degrees for 25 minutes.
5. Shake pan, if wobbly leave for another 5-10.
6. Cool, put lace over top and dust in icing sugar.
These recipes have not been tested by MediaWorks NZ or Chelsea Sugar.