Deborah's Blueberry and White Chocolate Muffins
1 cup blueberries
2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white choc chips
1 egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C and line muffin tin with patty papers.
2. Place dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in buttermilk, egg and oil. Gently fold through blueberries.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked.
These recipes have not been tested by MediaWorks NZ or Chelsea Sugar.