WHAT TO EXPECT
- Please come prepared to be entertained. You will laugh. You will cry. You will applaud and you will scream.
- The show will take place at Sky City Theatre
- All guests are to register at the base of the Sky Tower – Sky City, Corner of Victoria and Federal Streets. Ticket registration opens at least 1 hour prior to the show at the Sky Tower.
- Please note the show is seated and will run for up to 4 hours.
- Please arrive early to ensure good seats.
- No food or drink (except water) is allowed inside the theatre.
- For public transport information, head to www.maxx.co.nz
- All audience members MUST be aged 12 years or over.
- All audience members 12-13 years MUST to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (Minimum of one adult per four persons 12-13 years).
- You must bring a form of photo identification to prove you are aged 14 or older.
Dress appropriately for TV. No white clothing, school uniforms, logos, stripes, sunglasses, open toed shoes or hats. This ticket is only valid for the show indicated on the ticket.
BY ATTENDING YOU AND YOUR PARTY ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALSO TO BE FILMED FOR TELEVISION http://cdn.mediaworks.co.nz/tv/Content/Shows/XFactorNZ/2015/XFactorTermsAndConditions.pdf
BY ATTENDING YOU AND YOUR PARTY ARE AGREEING THIS TICKET DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENTRY IF THE TICKET HOLDER DOES NOT ARRIVE AT THE GIVEN TIME AND/OR THE STUDIO IS AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY. THE PRODUCER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY TICKET HOLDER ENTRY TO THE STUDIO AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.