IMPORTANT INFORMATION – THE X FACTOR NZ LIVE SHOWS
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Please come prepared to be entertained. You will laugh. You will cry. You will applaud and you will scream.
- The show will take place at The X Factor NZ Studio, 124 Favona Road, Mangere, Auckland.
- Ticket registration opens at 5.30pm. Studio doors close at 6.00pm.
- Please note the show is a mix of seated and standing and seats are not guaranteed. Arriving early will help in securing a seat.
- The show will run for up to 3 hours, and only plastic water bottles are permitted inside the studio.
- We recommend using public transport where possible. Check www.at.co.nz for the latest information on taking public transport to and from The X Factor NZ Studio.
- If you are driving there is free parking on Sunday nights only in the Countdown Support Office Car Park next door via the (Eastern) second entrance only that is closest to The X Factor NZ Studio which will be signposted. On Monday nights there is only free parking on the surrounding streets.
- All audience members MUST be aged 12 years or over.
- All audience members 12-13 years MUST to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (Minimum of one adult per four persons 12-13 years).
- You must bring a form of photo identification to prove you are aged 14 or older.
Dress appropriately for TV. No white clothing, school uniforms, logos, stripes, sunglasses, or hats.
This ticket is only valid for the show indicated on the ticket.
BY ATTENDING YOU AND YOUR PARTY ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALSO TO BE FILMED FOR TELEVISION
BY ATTENDING YOU AND YOUR PARTY ARE AGREEING THIS TICKET DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENTRY IF THE TICKET HOLDER DOES NOT ARRIVE AT THE GIVEN TIME AND/OR THE STUDIO IS AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY. THE PRODUCER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY TICKET HOLDER ENTRY TO THE STUDIO AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.