Tamera's Caramel Tan
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp golden syrup
1 x 400gm tin condensed milk
1. Cream butter and sugar together, add vanilla.
2. Mix in flour. Spread 2/3 mixture into 23cm square tin.
3. Stir butter, golden syrup and condensed milk in a small pot over heat until butter is melted and mixture gets thick.
4. Pour over base, then crumble remaining base mixture over top with chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 175°C for 20-25 mins.
These recipes have not been tested by MediaWorks NZ or Chelsea Sugar.